Jr. System Engineer
RightClick Solutions Limited
Posted 4 years ago
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering or Diploma in Computer Applications or related field from reputed universities.
- Expertise in installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Ability to manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Ability to work with developers to resolve issues
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Continual maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies
- Desire to work alongside the team to help design information and operational support systems
- Configuring, debugging and supporting multiple infrastructure platforms
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience creating automated scripts and software preferred
- Strong networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Na (Freshers are also encouraged to apply)
- Experienced candidates will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
As per company policy.
** If you are interested then apply online (Here) or send your resume in PDF format (Photograph must be enclosed with the resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact Subject line “Application for Jr. System Engineer”
|Last Date||30, October 2019|