Java Trainer (Part Time – Weekend / Holidays only)
RightClick Solutions Limited
Posted 4 years ago
- We have urgent requirement for a trainer who can teach Full Stack Java Application Development with machine interfacing for our Programmers of various level.
- Must have Project development for Hands on Core Java experience required and Strong ORACLE database skills. Should have understanding & assessing for individual or group training requirements.
- Who can help our Programmers in updating their skills with latest technologies and give technical knowledge from basic to advance level by best examples of Java with machine interfacing. Should be able to take classroom sessions and make employee work on live projects.
- Design effective training programs to monitor employee performance and response to training, keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues and conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Design the course modules appropriate to the skills needed for developing our existing project on Java Application i.e. Hospital Information System with LIS (which has developed on ORACLE before)
- Evaluating each and every individual’s progress and outcomes.
- Good communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter (Payment will be as per corporate standard.)
Role: Please refer to the Job description above
Interested candidates can also share their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||IT, Software|
|Job Industry||Software Services|