- Oracle Certified Professional (Developer)
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any subject preferably in Computer Science & Engineering from reputed universities
- Extensive Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL programming skills
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle APIs
- Experience in using the following tools: Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher
- Experience in Design and Development of Oracle Workflow
- Troubleshooting standard workflows and developing custom workflows.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Self-motivated and open to accept ideas from team members.
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work both independently and within cross functional project teams
- Expert knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- At least 1 yearin the field of Software Development specially in Oracle Environment (No fresher please)
- Knowledge and experience of Java Application Development will be preferred.
Compensation & Other Benefits
As per company policy.
** If you are interested then apply online (Here) or send your resume in PDF format (Photograph must be enclosed with the resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact Subject line “Application for Junior Programmer”
|Job Category||IT, Software|
|Last Date||31, July 2019|