- Prepare daily and monthly cash-receivable reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare journal entries and posting to general ledger.
- Prepare invoice/Bill and delivery and Collection to/from Client as per agreement/work order and posting into GL
- Deduction of VAT, Tax etc. at source, record & document keeping and deposit to Bank in due course and submission of return to Govt. Authorities.
- Prepare/Maintain daily Cash Book, General Ledger, Party Ledger, Daily Cash Flow, Fund Position, Creditors Report with Aging, Debtors report, Receipt & Payment Report, other reports & maintain regular correspondence with management and others books of Accounts on daily basis.
- Timely completion of tax returns and the audit work
- To prepare Monthly Budget/Cash Flow, Monthly Management Report (Operating Statement, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, MIS Report, Others Statement) as per requirement for Management.
- Preparation of payment schedule for monthly Salary & TA/DA to ensure disbursement to employee through cash/bank.
- To control Debtors/Creditors as per fund management & company policy.
- Able to operate ERP software & Posting in software for all transactions.
- To supervise the day-to-day activities of cleaner, office peon, office assistant and evaluate the quality of work and submit report to Superior.
- Stock and inventory management.
- Organize and ensure all purchase/procurement of materials, equipment and any other official goods following procedure/policy.
- Introduce and continue monthly performance reporting.
- Hold monthly performance meetings timely and record minutes.
- To ensure proper documentation system and preserve appropriate audit evidence for future reference.
- Able to develop strategic policy & procedures in aspect of Admin.
- Able to develop corporate agreement.
- Communicate with the concerns for their needs in respect of administration.
- Any other responsibilities as per management requirements.
- Bachelor/Master of Commerce in Accounting or BBA/MBA with Accounting as Major from reputed university or CC from any reputed Audit Firm
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounting, Administration, General HR
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies & maintain confidentiality of information.
- To carry out the responsibilities of cash/treasury and Admin/HR unit
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to deliver work under pressure.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in both English & Bengali.
- Good Analytical ability with problem-solving skills.
- Team player with leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
Compensation & other benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Contributory Staff Welfare Fund
|Last Date||31, August 2019|