Senior Programmer (Dot Net)
RightClick Solutions Limited
Posted 3 years ago
RightClick Solutions Limited is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with a keen interest in owning, developing and delivering one of the most vital RightClick Solutions Limited tools. We are looking for a proven and good working experience with .NET platform.
Position: Senior Programmer (Dot Net)
- Must have hands-on experience on real life web application development using ASP.NET Web Form/ MVC/Core framework with Entity Framework.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills ability to code, design, develop, test and bug fix.
- Must have hands-on database design experience with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL, query writing skill for complex business requirements.
- Extensive front-end and back-end development with SQL server including design, creation, and maintenance of tables, stored procedures, functions, views etc.
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practices
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts etc.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide detailed implementation plan with estimated delivery plan and timelines
- Attend code review sessions on a weekly basis, explaining the work completed
- Provide detailed technical documentation on implementation, design and architecture.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of working experience in software development out of which minimum 2 years as Team Leader
- Knowledge of data encryption and cryptography (AES encryption/decryption).
- Knowledge in ASP.NET, AJAX, Oracle
- Must be able to Lead a Team
- Must be able to Develop Integrated Mobile App (Android and iOS)
- Sound knowledge on OOP principles, design patterns etc.
- Good working knowledge with other programming Frameworks (PHP Frameworks like Laravel) is a strong plus
- Experienced with UI frameworks like Angular.
- Team oriented attitude with strong communications skills
- Sound knowledge on multi-layer architecture.
- Should have sound knowledge in Web 2.0 concept, including AJAX, iQuery & JSON
- Develop production-level codes and maintain standard coding convention on .NET
- Comfortable with agile software development process.
- Must have experience in Git/TFS
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Must have clear understanding on Object Oriented Design and Analysis
** If you are interested then apply online (Here) or send your resume in PDF format (Photograph must be enclosed with the resume) to email@example.com with the exact Subject line “Application for Senior Programmer (Dot Net)”
|Last Date||15, March 2020|